Beard Wash - Frankincense, Lavender, Orange - with Organic Aloe and Jojoba Oil - 8 fl. oz.
Beard care routines become remarkably easier with this beard wash from Scruffy Jacks. With a plethora of natural ingredients used, this product over-delivers, ensuring your facial hair looks great and smells even better.
Scruffy Jack’s Beard Wash is formulated to be gentle on your skin and beard, and to provide a cleansing lather to help remove any excess oil and debris. This beard wash will rinse clean to leave your beard feeling fresh, and not dry like many other cleansers. Our formula is full of skin and hair nourishing ingredients such as aloe vera, chamomile, lavender, and essential oils, Provitamin B5, and Vitamin E.
Frankincense, Lavender and Orange combine to create an elegant, masculine, and fresh scent. This delightful combination of essential oils will give you the confidence to carry your beard with pride.
How to Use:
- Squeeze out a dollop the size of a quarter onto the palm of your hand
- Lather into beard and rinse off
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Organic Lavender Flower Water, Roman Chamomile Flower Water, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Provitamin B5, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Frankincense, Lavender and Orange Essential Oils.
- Aloe – No beard care product is complete without the presence of Aloe Vera and this one is no different. Aloe Vera is the perfect ingredient for beard maintenance because of its ability to make the skin look youthful while eliminating beard irritation as well.
- Lavender – Known for its delightful aroma, Lavender serves multiple purposes in beard and hair care products. Its healing properties, in particular, are critical for promoting healthy beard growth.
- Chamomile – Chamomile’s ability to hydrate facial hair is unparalleled. What’s more, chamomile oils also adds a light floral scent to your beard, making it smell exquisite for long periods.
- Jojoba Oil – Natural Jojoba oil is perfect for moisturizing and strengthening beards. Unlike other wax-like ingredients, this one doesn’t lead to build-up. Instead, it keeps your beard smooth and clear.
- Rosehip Oil – Few ingredients can reduce beard irritation like Rosehip oil. Adding this natural oil to your beard care routine will yield excellent results for your facial hair and skin, making them look healthier.
- Vitamin E – Using vitamin E is a surefire way to minimize dandruff and promote strong beard growth. Using this vitamin for the long run will add more moisture to your beard, making it more lustrous and shiny.
- Provitamin B5 – Provitamin B5 penetrates the skin beneath your beard and adds moisture to your hair. This vitamin’s anti-inflammatory effect can help improve your skin’s natural healing processes.