Beard Oil - Tobacco Bay Leaf - with Organic Argan Oil and Organic Baobab Oil - 1 oz.
This is an elegant spin on our flagship beard oil and quickly becoming a customer favorite. It is a blend of potent natural botanical oils that supports your beard's natural growth and strengthens the barrier function of your skin without clogging skin pores.
Characteristics of Our Men’s Beard Oil
The Tobacco Bay Leaf scent of our beard oil can be described as elegant, refined and slightly sensual. Perfect for a night on the town, or even for daily use as a distinctive signature fragrance that you can make your own. Scruffy Jack's Tobacco Bay Leaf Beard Oil tested 100% for likeability with our panel of testers and was rated highly by men and women alike.
This beard oil contains a combination of nourishing oils, including argan oil for beard growth, and is a perfect choice for those men who don’t want the stiffness of beard waxes, or for those who want an invigorating beard oil that they can use to keep their beard soft and moisturized. It contains jojoba, evening primrose, marula, baobab, and pure argan oil for beard care.
How to Use:
- Clean your beard thoroughly before starting
- You do not need much of our signature beard oil, so take just 5-10 drops and apply with your fingers through your beard to start with
- Apply it from the root to the tip of your beard
- Add more if required
Ingredients: Jojoba Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Marula Oil, Organic Baobab Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Vitamin E, Natural Fragrances
- Jojoba Oil – Contrary to popular belief, Jojoba oil is a liquid wax ester and not an oil. It comes from the jojoba plant, which has a unique chemical structure that other true oil plants do not have. It is resistant to oxidation, allowing it to produce wax esters. In humans, wax esters are a natural component of the skin’s oil, and utilizing jojoba oil to make our formulas is vital for a stable and skin-compatible base. Jojoba oil is also overflowing with trace minerals, B-complex vitamins, and vitamin E, and can help reduce inflammation.
- Evening Primrose Oil – EPO is an uncommon botanical source of a form of linoleic acid called gamma-linoleic acid, which can reduce loss of moisture in the skin and strengthen its protective layers. Some recent research studies suggest it also has very promising anti-inflammatory abilities.
- Marula Oil – A type of exotic oil, Marula oil comes from the African Marula tree, specifically from its fruit kernel. It is known for having a high concentration of antioxidants. It also has an abundance of oleic acid, which is known for its deep moisturizing action that can soften and smoothen even the coarsest and wiriest beards.
- Baobab Oil – In the harsh and unrelenting lands of Africa, one of the oldest living things in the world lives and thrives – the Baobab tree. It produces super fruits that are high in antioxidants and contain seeds Baobab oil is extracted from. A balanced and skin-friendly natural oil, Baobab oil is quite nutrient-dense, offering not only omega 3, omega 6, and omega 9 fatty acids, but vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E, and vitamin K as well.
- Argan Oil – Argan oil is a great source of an omega-6 fatty acid called linoleic acid. According to various studies, linoleic acid offers plenty of skin health benefits, including acne reduction, skin moisturization, and anti-inflammation. Argan oil is also high in vitamin E, which is a lipid-soluble essential vitamin that is good for the skin.
- Vitamin E offers a long list of skin benefits. It protects against free radicals and slows down the onset of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.