Beard Balm/Wax - Tobacco Bay Leaf - with Jojoba Oil and Mango Butter - 2oz.
This is an elegant spin on our flagship scent and quickly becoming a customer favorite. Scruffy Jack’s has used the selection of finest organic skin and hair conditioning oils, mango butter, and natural beeswax as a base to formulate this brilliant beard balm/wax. It is a perfect product for those who have rough flyaway beard hair. This natural beard balm gives a light hold while naturally moisturizing without grease build-up.
The Tobacco Bay Leaf scent of our beard oil can be described as elegant, refined and slightly sensual. Perfect for a night on the town, or even for daily use as a distinctive signature fragrance that you can make your own. Scruffy Jack's Tobacco Bay Leaf Beard Balm/Wax tested 100% for likeability with our panel of testers and was rated highly by men and women alike.
How to Use:
- Thoroughly clean your beard and dry it
- Take a pea-sized amount of our big growth beard balm and warm it in your hand
- Apply to your beard, working with your fingers from hair root to tip, and then shaped as required
- You can add little as required until you achieve the desired hold
Ingredients: Mango Butter, Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, White Beeswax, Tobacco and Bay Leaf Natural Fragrance, Vitamin E
- Mango Butter – Mango butter is a light, neutral seed butter that avoids the greasiness of cocoa butter and the strong aroma of shea butter. It is also not likely to clog pores for most skin types, and, being rich in deeply conditioning oleic, stearic, and palmitic fatty acids, makes a perfect pairing for beards.
- Almond Oil – Almond oil has multiple benefits for skin and health. It is considered a staple among other carrier oils that protects your hair and skin from the UV radiation damage and efficiently treats dry skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
- Jojoba Oil – Jojoba oil is a kind of liquid wax ester that is derived from the jojoba plant. Our skin also has wax esters, naturally. That is why we have selected Jojoba oil as a stable and skin-friendly base for all of our men's grooming product formulas. It is also rich in vitamin E, vitamin B-complex, several trace minerals, and has an added benefit of having anti-inflammatory properties.
White Beeswax – Beeswax is an ancient cosmetic ingredient known to human history, which the ancient Greeks, Egyptians, and Romans used in their skincare recipes. It does not clog or irritate your skin. It actually develops a seal that defies humidity on the hair shaft, which prevents frizziness. It also prevents loss of moisture from your skin, which makes it an outstanding occlusive.
- Vitamin E is known for its multiple skin benefits. It helps neutralize free radicals and fights the visible signs of aging signs like fine lines and wrinkles.