Beard Oil - Bergamot Grapefruit - with Organic Argan Oil and Organic Baobab Oil - 1 oz.
This is our flagship lightweight beard oil. Its invigorating citrus aroma is the perfect scent to kick off your day without being too strong or oppressive. The scent can be described as crisp, clean and elegant. Perfect for daytime or evening use.
This oil is a blend of potent natural botanical oils that supports your beard's natural growth and strengthens the barrier function of your skin without clogging skin pores.
Characteristics of Our Men’s Beard Oil
It is a perfect choice for those men who don’t want the stiffness of beard waxes, or for those who want an invigorating beard oil that they can use to keep their beard soft and moisturized.
The Grapefruit-Bergamot aroma of this oil gives a revitalizing feel without heaviness. This oil is infused with natural essential oils that have antimicrobial characteristics to give your beard fresh and compelling smell all day long.
How to Use:
- Clean your beard thoroughly before starting
- You do not need much of our signature beard oil, so take just 5-10 drops and apply with your fingers through your beard to start with
- Apply it from the root to the tip of your beard
- Add more if required
Ingredients: Jojoba Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Marula Oil, Natural Fragrances, Organic Baobab Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Bergamot BF Essential Oil, Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil, Vitamin E, Natural Fragrances
- Jojoba Oil – Jojoba oil is not actually an oil at all, strictly speaking, but a liquid wax ester. The jojoba plant is the only plant known to produce wax esters, which due to their chemical structure are resistant to oxidation in a way true oils are not. Wax esters are also a natural component of the skin's own oil. Jojoba oil makes a stable and skin-compatible base for all of our formulas, as it is high in vitamins E, B-complex vitamins, several trace minerals – and as an added benefit, it is noted for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Evening Primrose Oil – EPO is rare botanical source of gamma-linoleic acid, a form of linoleic acid that has been shown to strengthen the skin barrier and reduce moisture loss. Emerging research suggests it's a powerful anti-inflammatory as well.
- Marula Oil – One of the more exotic oils available, Marula oil is extracted from the fruit kernel of the African Marula tree. Besides being extremely high in antioxidants, Marula oil is rich in deeply moisturizing oleic acid. Oleic acid's ability to smooth the surface of the hair follicles make it especially useful in taming coarse, wiry beard hair.
- Baobab Oil – Africa's distinctive Baobab trees not only survive in one of the world's harshest environments, they thrive there – and are among the world's oldest living things. Their antioxidant-rich fruits are considered a superfood, and the nuts within them are pressed to make Baobab oil. A balanced skincare oil, Baobab oil contains all of omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids, as well as vitamins A, D, E, and K.
- Argan Oil – Argan oil is high in linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid that can benefit skin health in many ways. Studies have shown that linoleic acid is anti-inflammatory, acne reductive, and moisturizing. Argan oil is also notably high in naturally occurring vitamin E, a lipid-soluble vitamin essential to skin health.
- Vitamin E is known for its multiple skin benefits. It helps neutralize free radicals and fights the visible signs of aging signs like fine lines and wrinkles.