Beard Wash - Jack's 7 Citrus Blend - with Organic Aloe and Jojoba Oil - 8 fl. oz.
This Beard Wash contains a highly potent, pleasant smelling seven citrus blend, providing you with an excellent beard maintenance solution for every occasion.
Scruffy Jack’s Beard Wash is a gentle foaming cleanser designed to remove the excess oil and debris from your beard and skin while preserving their natural moisture. Rinses clean to leave you feeling refreshed and invigorated. We enrich our unique formula with organic aloe vera, soothing lavender and chamomile, nourishing essential oils, Provitamin B5, and Vitamin E.
The proprietary blend of essential oils in this beard wash includes notes of citrus including pink grapefruit, bergamot, mandarin, lemon, and lime. The perfect scent to wake you up and get you going.
How to Use:
- Squeeze out a quarter-sized amount onto your hand
- Work into a lather and rinse
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Organic Lavender Flower Water, Roman Chamomile Flower Water, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Provitamin B5, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Jack’s 7 Citrus Blend (proprietary 7 citrus essential oil blend)
- Aloe – Aloe leaves possess soothing and healing properties for skin and hair, a significant reason why people refer to it as the magical plant. Present in most high-quality hair and skin products, Aloe Vera is arguably best natural ingredient for skin and beard health. Whether it is a razor cut, burn, spot, or mark, Aloe helps to relieve them, making your skin glow while removing itchiness and dandruff from your beard.
- Lavender – More commonly used as a scent in beard oils, Lavender is famous for its soothing aroma and skin healing properties. This essential oil also promotes thicker beard growth, a significant reason why it’s a go-to ingredient used by most beard enthusiasts.
- Chamomile – Chamomile is a perfect ingredient for adding moisture to your beard. Having your facial hair exposed to outside elements can make it dry and unruly. Using products with chamomile oil reduces dryness, helping your beard shine and remain full of moisture.
- Jojoba Oil – The oil of the Jojoba nut contains vitamin E, B complex, and numerous trace minerals, making it a critical ingredient for hair care products. Jojoba oil’s wax-like consistency is another reason why it is present in most beard grooming products.
- Rosehip Oil – Rosehip Oil can minimize dryness and irritation faced by individuals with large beards. It is a natural oil that keeps your beard fresh for long periods while also keeping your skin soothed and supple.
- Vitamin E – No skincare or beard care product is complete without vitamin E. It is a go-to ingredient used to ensure your skin is free from wrinkles and rashes, helping you look younger.
- Provitamin B5 – Also called pantothenic acid, this vitamin is essential for your beards hair follicles as it strengthens them and repairs the skin’s damaged cells.