Beard Balm/Wax - Bergamot Grapefruit - with Jojoba Oil and Mango Butter - 2oz.
This balm's invigorating citrus aroma is the perfect scent to kick off your day without being too strong or oppressive. The scent can be described as crisp, clean and elegant. This natural beard wax is perfect for daytime or evening use.
Scruffy Jack’s has used the selection of finest organic skin and premium hair conditioning oils, mango butter, and natural beeswax as a base to formulate this brilliant beard balm/wax. It is a perfect product for those who have rough flyaway beard hair. It gives a light hold while naturally moisturizing without grease build-up.
The Bergamot Grapefruit aroma of this amazing balm gives a revitalizing feel, without heaviness. This balm is infused with natural essential oils to give your beard a fresh and compelling smell all day long.
How to Use:
- Thoroughly clean your beard and dry it
- Take a pea-sized amount of balm and warm it in your hand
- Apply to your beard, working with your fingers from hair root to tip, and then shaped as required
- You can add little as required until you achieve the desired hold
Ingredients: Mango Butter, Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, White Beeswax, Bergamot BF Essential Oil, Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil, Natural Fragrances, Vitamin E
- Mango butter – Mango butter is a seed butter that has a distinct aroma comparable to that of shea butter and a greasiness level that is not as high as cocoa butter. Light and neutral, it does not clog pores. It also deeply conditions, thanks to its palmitic, stearic, and oleic fatty acids, which makes it a perfect pairing for beards.
- Almond oil – Almond oil is considered an essential carrier oil because it moisturizes and protects the skin, as well as the hair. It is used as an emollient in many premium skincare products.
- Jojoba oil – Jojoba oil is a liquid wax ester extracted from the jojoba plant. It is stable and gentle, so it is a key component in the formulation of all of our men’s grooming products. It is also loaded with vitamin B-complex, vitamin E, and numerous trace minerals.
- White Beeswax – Beeswax has a long history of cosmetic use. It was an important ingredient in skin care recipes of the ancient Romans, Egyptians, and Greeks. It does not irritate the skin or clog the pores, but actually prevents moisture loss. It is also a good fix for frizziness as it creates a seal that fights off humidity on the hair shaft.
- Vitamin E is great for the skin. It offers several benefits, including slowing down the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and other visible signs of aging.